The Radomsk synagogue located down from the Jewish Street (today Berka Joselewicza) and the Great Synagogue (the building exists but totally remodeled, today no. 14) belonged to the Radomsk Charitable Association for Youth Studying Talmud (est. 1935), which was connected to the Radomsk Hasids. This organization was headed by Baruch Benet, a local merchant and member of the town council of Oświęcim. Shortly before WWII, the building became the center for the Radomsker hasidic community in Oświęcim and the seat of Rabbi Abraham Oyser Alter’s Keser Tora Yeshiva.
The first mention of Radomsk Hasids in Oświęcim goes back to the turn of the 20th century. The 1900 registry of the town’s synagogues lists a house of prayer known as Klaus Radomsk, which also housed the yeshiva of Rabbi Shlomo Posner. The synagogue was also called the Old bet midrash of Radomsk Hasids and it was also located on Jewish street.