The Kluger Family House (located behind the Chevra Lomdei Mishnayot Synagogue), was most likely constructed at the turn of the 20th century and belonged to the Wulkan, Leser, and Teichner families. In 1928 it was owned by Ber Teichman and his daughter Fryda Kluger nee Teichman, who purchased the house from a baker named Jakób Teichner. In 1962 its owner became Szymon Kluger, son of Symcha and Fryda.
During the Holocaust Symcha, Fryda and six of their children perished. Only Szymon, Moses, and Bronia survived. After WWII, Bronia and Moses immigrated to the United States. Szymon settled in Sweden and worked there until 1961, at which point he returned to Oświęcim. He worked for chemical factory in Oświęcim for a short time. Szymon was the last Jew of Oświęcim and lived solitarily in his family residence and received support from his siblings. He could count on support from a small group of his friends and peers in Oświęcim. Szymon Kluger died on May 26, 2000 and was buried in Oświęcim Jewish cemetery. There is a mezuzah mark on the upper right part of the door.